Red Rhino 3000 Crusher
- Use the same loading operator – only familiarity with loading with achieve the maximum tonnage per hour.
- Position excavator (3T is recommended for use with this Crusher) higher to allow clear line of site into the jaws .
- Use a maximum 18″ bucket – this can also be used to gauge and pre-sort the material.
- Choose the appropriate jaw setting – if crushing 50mm slabs the jaws must be set to less than 50mm to avoid slabs falling through and obstructing the belt.
- Save up oversized material, and manipulate these into the jaws one at a time (or break these up with bucket or breaker)
- Load down the slope of the hopper directly in-line with the jaw – best tonnage will only be achieved with a little but often technique. Do not be tempted to overload the hopper or jaw as this will slow down your overall production.
- Spend 10 minutes passing on these tips to any new operator.
- Only load material into the crusher which will not cause blockages, damage conveyor belt or contaminate your aggregate.
- If you want 20mm product, it may be faster to crush everything to 100mm and then feed the hopper with your 100mm product.
- Recommended maximum material INPUT size : 500mm x 215mm x length
- Trailer mounted with diesel engine. Overall weight is approximately 2.8tonne.
- Crushes up to 15 tonnes per hour depending upon loading facilities and end product size. Finished product size can range from 100mm down to 10mm.
- Recommended loading using a 3T digger or one of our own Avant Loaders with a small bucket.
The maximum output rate will vary according to:-
- The method and type of equipment used for loading.
- The size of material you are crushing down to (100mm-10mm) maximum tonnage per hour will only be achieved at largest setting.
- The type and size of material being crushed.
- The type and amount of contaminants loaded into the crusher in error.